Thursday, July 11, 2013

Melt in Your Mouth Caramel Popcorn-Not Just a Line!

It's true our caramel popcorn is a feast for the mouth.  Take a handful and enjoy the sweet, melt in your mouth caramel flavor and the fresh crunch of the popcorn kernels!  You will be visiting heaven on earth.
 
Melt In Your Mouth Caramel Popcorn

 


 
I will admit, I am a popcorn snob! I have had a love for GOOD popcorn for as long as I can remember. 
 
It only made sense, when I was considering expanding our gift offerings, that I should share, with my customers, an item that I had loved for years. And with caramel popcorn definitely at the top of my favorite popcorns' list, it was a no brainer to include it too! 
 
I have tasted my share of caramel popcorn and one thing I was adamant about is it had to be fresh.  No customer of mine was going to receive popcorn that had been sitting around.  No sir!  Our popcorn is popped fresh to order and sealed in a plastic bag inside a 3 1/2 gallon tin to ensure it remains fresh for up to 2 months! And we ship it anywhere in Canada and the Continental USA, so now you too can share your love for popcorn with your friends, loved ones, coworkers, nieces, nephews, second cousins twice removed....sorry, I digress.
 
But seriously, next time you're looking for a unique gift, that someone will love, visit our website boodlesofpopcorn.com, select up to three of our delicious popcorn flavors, choose a custom label (it's free!), a decorative tin (included in the popcorn price) and we'll get your gift on its way to your favorite person fast!
 
Looking for a corporate gift or something to feed a crowd? Look no further than Boodles of Popcorn to serve up just what you're looking for.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment